Power sport vehicles use the oldest and most reliable type of rechargeable battery, the YTX24H-BS lead acid battery. Chrome Battery offers a large inventory of YTX24H-BS power sport batteries to replace your existing battery. AGM Sealed Lead Acid batteries are considered the highest performing battery available on the market today. Each Chrome Battery YTX24H-BS High Performance Power Sports Battery, Maintenance Free and Fully Charged power sports battery is constructed with lead calcium alloy and absorbed glass mat technology, which allows a completely 'maintenance-free' operation.
- No Spills, No Leaks & No Water to Check
- AGM Separators for superior design
- Heavy Duty Terminals
- Extreme Vibration Resistance
- Improved Life Cycle Performance
- Supplied Factory Activated (Filled, Sealed & Charged) for Immediate Use
All Chrome Battery AGM power sports batteries are manufactured with the highest quality materials and rigorously tested to ensure safety, OEM compatibility, effectiveness and optimal performance.
Top notch Customer Service and Satisfaction is our top priority at Chrome Battery.
- Affordable Pricing
- All returns or exchanges are handled with our '60-Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee'
- 24 Month Warranty On All Parts
- Midwest Location in the Heart of America (Indiana)
- All Orders Placed by 3PM (EST) Will Ship Same Day!
- Extremely Fast Shipping (2-3 Business Days)!
Chrome Battery strives to provide every customer with an exceptional buying experience and top quality power sports batteries at unbeatable prices. Thank you for choosing Chrome Battery for your YTX24H-BS battery purchase; your business is greatly appreciated.
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||350|
|Charging||Max Charge Current: 2.30A
Charge Voltage: 14.4 to 15.0V
Stand By Voltage: 13.5 to 13.8V
|Cycle||100% depth discharge 200 times
80% depth discharge 225 times
50% depth discharge 500 times
|Temprature||Charge 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)
Discharge -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Storage -15°C (5°F) to 40°C (104°F)
You might also like