Trailer break-away kits/systems are designed to apply the brakes in the event that the trailer becomes disconnected from the tow vehicle's hitch while in motion. What will happen is the breakaway kit will pull a plunger, basically an electrical switch, that will send power via the battery to the brake axles so the trailer wont be free to run off into the ditch, and it will just slow down the trailer as soon as possible.
Why Should you Have our Break Away Kit?
- This type of device is required in most states for safety reasons
- Our break-away kit offers top protection with a weather/corrosion resistant, heavy-duty polymer case to protect battery and built-in charger
- Ability to mount in any position
- Meets DOT requirements with a 30 second activation after pin is pulled
- Standard Break-away Kit
- Battery Type: 12V 5AH Sealed AGM
- Battery is rechargeable
Chrome Battery strives to provide every customer with an exceptional buying experience and top quality products at unbeatable prices.
You might also like